Good Style is important for a multi-author collaborative community Wiki site.
For example: http://c2.com/cgi/wiki?GoodStyle
Simple tips for Mom and Dad:
Make a list by putting space-space-space-*-space at the beginning of a line.
Make a numbered list by putting space-space-space-1-space at the beginning of each line.
- One single quote gives 'quoted text'.
- Two single quotes give italics.
- Three single quotes are bold.
- Four single quotes are 'bold quoted'.
- Five single quotes are bold italic.
- Six single quotes are no emphasis.
- Doubled double quotes are underlined.
A URL ending with .jpg or .gif (or .jpeg, or .png) gives an inline image:
Other URLs are links: http://www.google.com
Refer to other pages by typing their name: EicheWiki, Momma, Dad. Pages are either two or more capitalized words together (EicheWiki), or a capitalized word followed by a number (April2002), or one or more words connected by underscores ( Kibbles_And_Bits ... oops, it's supposed to work ).
This page last edited January 23, 2005
Find Page by browsing or searching